NHVAS Mass Management,
NHVAS Maintenance Management
NHVAS Basic Fatigue Management (BFM).
What can we do for you?
* Easy to use systems for NHVAS Mass, Maintenance and BFM.
* Systems for WA HVA all modules
* BFM Training available on-site for drivers and schedulers.
* HVA Auditors for :
NHVAS, Trucksafe, Truckcare, WA HVA
(NHVR Auditor 097 / Exemplar Global 111078)
*Chain of Responsibility Policy Manual, training, auditing
* Online WHS system - designed, built & supported in Australia, for Australia, by Australians.
CALL NOW FOR PRICING DETAILS OR INFORMATION!!
Kym Steele - 0417 663 219
Mick Steele - 0457 932 342
or fill in the Contact Us page here
NHVAS Mass Management &
NHVAS Maintenance Management
What's in it for you?
- Potential financial benefits of Mass Management and/or Maintenance Management Accreditation,
- The kudos of telling potential clients that you are an accredited operator under a quality management system.
- It makes good business sense to protect your assets and to maximise your profits
- Demonstrates your commitment to Chain of Responsibility requirements.
- Extra weight (potentially revenue) under Mass Management.
- Concessions with some regulators under Maintenance Management.
- A greater level of roadworthiness for your vehicles through planned maintenance and fault repairs.
In some states there are real financial and productivity benefits by being in NHVAS Maintenance Management -
- No annual pit inspections,
- No annual inspection fee.
Depending on the size of your fleet, this can equate to some very real gains to your business - not only financially but in reduction of lost time and improvment in productivity.
You don't have to be a fleet operator to get the benefits though - owner drivers and smaller fleets can benefit from NHVAS Mass and Maintenance Management.
- The systems are easy to use
- Contain virtually everything you need to achieve and maintain your accreditation, if followed.
- Our systems are not expensive
- Fully supported by us for as long as you stay accredited.
- We provide regular updates to customers as regulations etc change.
Want to get started ?click here.
NHVAS Basic Fatigue Management (BFM)
BFM - what do you need to do?
(* Drivers may have TLIF1007C or TLIF2010A, schedulers may have TLIF6307A or TLIF3063A - these are still current qualifications)
- Drivers need to be trained by an RTO in *TLIF2010
- Drivers need to have a current appropriate medical
- Schedulers (anyone who gives loading instructions) must have *TLIF3063.
- Set up a Fatigue Management System that can be audited against the BFM Standards to be approved by the NHVR
BFM Driver/Scheduler Training
Do you need drivers and/or schedulers trained for BFM? We can provide professional training for your staff on your site. We will come to you and conduct the training. Call for details.
We are your "one-stop-shop" for all the above-
- We have competitive rates for a Basic Fatigue Management (BFM) system.
- You know exactly what it will cost with no hidden extras.
- System is easy to use and will meet the compliance requirements of the BFM Standards.
- We set the system up for you - completely!
- We can train your drivers and schedulers.
- We train you in how to use it and provide ongoing support.
- We can arrange for your audits and application
Our Mass Management, Maintenance Management and Basic Fatigue Management (BFM) systems are being used by over 600 operators across Australia, from owner/driver's to large company fleets with testimonials available.
Check out our products here
Other resources available to help you with your business include:
- Professional Drivers Manual
- NHVR CERTIFIED HVA Auditor
- Fault Report books
- Chain of Responsibility
- Transport Consultancy
Cert IV Assessor / Trainer
WHS online software
Below are some links that you may find useful:
NATIONAL HEAVY VEHICLE REGULATOR (NHVR) here
New and Used Trucks:
Sydney Trucks & Machinery Center - Smeaton Grange NSW - Iveco/Fuso Dealer/Kobelco - here
Truck and Trailer Rentals
Southern Cross Truck & Trailer Rentals - Narellan NSW - here
Online Fatigue Training
If we can help with your accreditation requirements, go to the
Check back later for new updates to our website - it's updated regularly.
TransChoice Consulting is a member of:
Narellan Chamber of Commerce
NSW Business Chamber
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
We hope to see you again!
While TransChoice has made every effort to ensure the information supplied on this web site is suitable, accurate and complete, TransChoice (as the designer/developer) accepts no responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by any party as a result of accessing or utilising the information on this web site, the database or for any websites linked to or from this website.
We try to ensure the information on this website is up-to-date and accurate, however we take no responsibility for inaccuracies or any information that is out of date.
Third Party Content/Links
Any opinions, by any third parties within or linked to this website such as statements, articles uploaded or other information or content expressed or made available are those of the respective author(s) and not necessarily those of TransChoice.